Re: plpgsql copy import csv double quotes

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: plpgsql copy import csv double quotes
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/9/19 2:20 PM, PASCAL CROZET wrote:
> Hi, MailingList
>
> PG 9.3 under Ubuntu 14.04 (I know, that’s obsolete, but we’re planning
> to move to pg 10 or more during 2020)
>
> I’ve experience issues with double quotes \34 inside fields, in a csv file.
>
> Ex :
>
> "value1","some text","other text with "double quotes" inside","last field"
>
> When I import this line in a table, with the exact column number, with
> the « copy » command in plpgslq, the import fails.

What is the actual command?

This is being done inside a plpgsql function, correct?

If inside a function what is the function code?

My guess is you need to use the CSV format to COPY:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/sql-copy.html

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: PASCAL CROZET
Сообщение: plpgsql copy import csv double quotes
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Event Triggers and GRANT/REVOKE