Re: Is there an undocumented Syntax Check in Meson?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Is there an undocumented Syntax Check in Meson?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I've been using "ninja html" which isn't shown here.  Also, as a sanity
> check, running that command takes my system 1 minute.  Any idea what
> percentile that falls into?

On my no-longer-shiny-new workstation, "make" in doc/src/sgml
(which builds just the HTML docs) takes right about 30s in HEAD.
Can't believe that the overhead would be noticeably different
between make and meson, since it's a simple command sequence
with no opportunity for parallelism.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: First draft of PG 17 release notes
От: Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker
Сообщение: Re: Is there an undocumented Syntax Check in Meson?