Re: pg_upgrade docs

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pg_upgrade docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Stefan Kaltenbrunner's message of mié may 19 15:53:18 -0400 2010:
> While looking at the docs for pg_upgrade I noticed some stuff that the
> following patch attempts to at least partly address.

Surely this para can be removed?
    <para>     If you are using tablespaces and migrating to 8.4 or earlier, there must
-     be sufficient directory permissions to allow pg_upgrade to rename each
+     be sufficient directory permissions to allow <application>pg_upgrade</> to rename each     tablespace directory
toadd a ".old" suffix.    </para>