Re: New VACUUM FULL

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: New VACUUM FULL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2009-12-22 at 19:45 +0900, Takahiro Itagaki wrote:

> I used "VACUUM FULL" because we were discussing to drop VFI completely,
> but I won't replace the behavior if hot-standby can support VFI.

HS can't support VFI now, by definition. We agreed to spend the time
getting rid of VFI, which working on this with you is part of.

If we can just skip the index rebuild, I think that's all the additional
code changes we need. I'll improve the docs as I review-to-commit.

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: alpha3 release schedule?
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Streaming replication and non-blocking I/O