Re: [Q] SQLMoreResults causes error in SQLFetchScroll

От V S P
Тема Re: [Q] SQLMoreResults causes error in SQLFetchScroll
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi thank you for looking at this,

SQLRowCount actually returns correct results,
and SQLMoreResults(hstmt)
returns SQL_NO_DATA which is also perfectly correct

So if I only comment out SQLMoreResults  then
SQLFetchScroll works fine.

Therefore I am pretty certain that it is SQLMoreResults and
not SQLRowCount that cause a problem for pgODBC.

also there is no other way to get the number of rows
returned by select (of if it would be, it would certainly not
be ODBC compliant).

I emailed to Hiroshi in general about the row count, and
calling SQLMoreResults is the only way, otherwise I get
1 for bulk operations.

But going back to your question, SQLFetchScroll will error out
if you do not use select (because it is typically Select that returns
result rows).

Vlad

--
  V S P
  toreason@fastmail.fm

От: Christophe Garault
Сообщение: Re: [Q] SQLMoreResults causes error in SQLFetchScroll
От: Christophe Garault
Сообщение: Re: [Q] SQLMoreResults causes error in SQLFetchScroll