[Q] SQLMoreResults causes error in SQLFetchScroll

От V S P
Тема [Q] SQLMoreResults causes error in SQLFetchScroll
Дата
Re: [Q] SQLMoreResults causes error in SQLFetchScroll  (Christophe Garault <christophe@garault.org>)
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello,

I am using the method recommended to obtain a row count
from an operation.

That method relies on call SQLMoreResults

It appears, however, that that mechanism causes
an error down the stream (that I do not undersand)
in SQLFetchScroll

I have an example source file that demonstrates the problem

http://pastebin.com/m2b11b28d

It is an 'extract' of the actual ODBC calls that are going on
in from within OTL C++ library.

Essentailly non of SQL statements are working (because OTL
tries to obtain the row count and then deploys the sequence of
ODBC statements described in the example)

Wanted to ask if somebody has ran into this or if it is a bug,
how to log it (if it is allowed to be logged) and if there is a
workaround.

Thank you in advance for any help,
Vlad
--
  V S P
  toreason@fastmail.fm

От: Ken Sell
Сообщение: Re: DataDirect Driver, ExecDirect and UTF-8
От: "V S P"
Сообщение: Re: [Q] SQLMoreResults causes error in SQLFetchScroll