Re: ERROR: out of free buffers: time to abort!

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: out of free buffers: time to abort!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Joseph Shraibman <jks@selectacast.net> writes:
> Unlikely.  I run this cron job every day, and every day I get the same
> error.  The whole thing should be pretty quick.

Well, I can't reproduce the problem here, and in general this isn't an
error message we hear of very often.  So there's got to be something
unusual about what you're doing.  Any chance that you're invoking
triggers recursively, or something like that?  Could you possibly get
a stack trace from the point of the elog call?