Re: YAML

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: YAML
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> +1.  I'm a little concerned about the bit about the YAML specification
> changing, too, but at least if we can ensure that we're compliant with
> the spec that is current at the time the code goes in we have a leg to
> stand on.

If the spec is in flux, that seems like More Than Sufficient reason
to reject the patch for the time being.  It can be resubmitted when
it's no longer shooting at a moving target.

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: tsearch parser inefficiency if text includes urls or emails - new version
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Sought after architectures for the PostgreSQL buildfarm?