Re: Bulk loading performance improvements

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Bulk loading performance improvements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2008-02-26 at 15:25 +0000, Gregory Stark wrote:
> "Simon Riggs" <simon@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
>
> >   1.41      7.25     0.13 10000029    CacheInvalidateHeapTuple
> >
> > which together account for more than 50% of CPU.
>
> The second column is cumulative percentage (the third column is "self" time).
> So together this function and all the items above it account for 7.25% of CPU.

I think you have read my profile incorrectly. Only certain lines of the
profile have been included in my assessment, based upon whether the
number of calls is the minimum.

The first column is the important one: those can be added together,
which is all I have done.

--  Simon Riggs 2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Link postgres from all object files at once, to avoid the
От: Robert Lor
Сообщение: Re: Proposed changes to DTrace probe implementation