Re: MacOS: xsltproc fails with "warning: failed to load external entity"

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: MacOS: xsltproc fails with "warning: failed to load external entity"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 30.01.23 20:04, Aleksander Alekseev wrote:
> I would appreciate it if you could help figuring out how to do this
> for MacPorts, since I'm not a MacPorts user. I'll figure out how to do
> this for Homebrew.

I'm on macOS Monterey and Homebrew.  I'm sure I have gone through many
variations of this setup, but checking what I happen to be using right
now, Makefile.global says

XMLLINT         = /usr/bin/xmllint
XSLTPROC        = /usr/bin/xsltproc

and in the environment there is

XML_CATALOG_FILES=/usr/local/etc/xml/catalog

Just testing this right now, you can avoid having to set this
environment variable by making the default catalog file /etc/xml/catalog
include /usr/local/etc/xml/catalog.

It also works for me to use the Homebrew-provided versions of these tools:

XMLLINT         = /usr/local/opt/libxml2/bin/xmllint
XSLTPROC        = /usr/local/opt/libxslt/bin/xsltproc

But I can't determine right now what catalog file they look at by
default.  It appears that it's neither /etc/xml/catalog nor
/usr/local/etc/xml/catalog.  So in this case, setting XML_CATALOG_FILES
is necessary.

For either sets of tools, the automatic download option doesn't appear
to work anymore.  This probably has to do with either the https or the
redirects that have been mentioned.

От: "Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: RE: Time delayed LR (WAS Re: logical replication restrictions)
От: Gurjeet Singh
Сообщение: Re: generate_series for timestamptz and time zone problem