Re: Autovacuum keeps vacuuming a table disabled in pg_autovacuum

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: Autovacuum keeps vacuuming a table disabled in pg_autovacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 17:40, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Huh, why do you say that it doesn't need any vacuuming?

This table is only inserted and rarely deleted, so other than the XID
wraparound vacuuming it is not critical. Of course it will need vacuum
finally, but it can survive months without it - or till the XID
wraparound occurs, which I can't estimate yet if in danger or not... how
could I check that ? (I can probably find the answer if looking harder
though).

Cheers,
Csaba.

От: gonzales@linuxlouis.net
Сообщение: Re: Slightly OT.
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum keeps vacuuming a table disabled in pg_autovacuum