Re: Autovacuum keeps vacuuming a table disabled in pg_autovacuum

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: Autovacuum keeps vacuuming a table disabled in pg_autovacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> How would reindexing a table imply hours of downtime?

Simply, all meaningful activities on this system will sooner or later
insert into this table :-)

So given that we use a connection pool we end up pretty soon with all
connections waiting for an insert on this table, and at that point
nothing else will work either.

Cheers,
Csaba.

От: Frank Wittig
Сообщение: Re: warm standby server stops doing checkpointsafterawhile
От: Marco Colombo
Сообщение: Re: PITR Base Backup on an idle 8.1 server