How to extract data from files in pg_xlog

От SunYanXiang
Тема How to extract data from files in pg_xlog
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Mr.:
    I want to exchange data in many DB (between one Central DB and many Remote DBs). The DBs are in individual LAN and
notin WAN (INet), so they cannot transfer data directly. I can palce a host in INet. The DBs can access INet host and
transferdata by the host. Now I want exctract data from WAL files in root/pg_xlog, but I don't understand its
structure.How can I get it ? or who teach me please ?
    Thank you very much

        SunYanXiang
        sunyx@fms.com.cn
          2006-06-02

От: "Eric Brown"
Сообщение: Getting "timeout expired" error almost immediately (20-200ms)
От: "badlydrawnbhoy"
Сообщение: Querying for strings that match after prefix