Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: configure tag'd 8.3.0 and built witih autoconf 2.59

> I don't really buy the double patching argument. Back patching becomes
> more difficult when there has been significant code drit, but we surely
> don't expect that much drift in the next week or two. Back patching when
> there has been no code drift is pretty simple.

Well, it's not hard, but it is tedious.  Bruce and I, who are the people
most likely to bear the brunt of such tedium, both voted to wait a week
or so before branching.  Peter did not bother to vote.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: TODO item:Allow to_date() and to_timestamp() accept localized month names
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: TODO item:Allow to_date() and to_timestamp() accept localized month names