Re: plpython improvements

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: plpython improvements
Список pgsql-patches
Ühel kenal päeval, N, 2006-04-27 kell 10:17, kirjutas Bruce Momjian:
> Sorry, I have to revert this patch because it is causing crashes in the
> plpython regression tests.  Would you please run those tests, fix the
> bug, and resubmit.  Thanks.

Where exactly does it crash ?

Please tell us the version (and buildflags) of python you are using.

There is a superfluous assert in some versions of python that has
troubled us as well.

Hannu

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: plpython improvements: 1) named parameters
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] ANSI-strict pointer aliasing rules