Re: Further open item (Was: Status of 7.2)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Further open item (Was: Status of 7.2)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hannu Krosing <hannu@tm.ee> writes:
> But
> http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?sql-syntax-columns.html

That documentation is in error (my fault).  Current docs say

xmax
    The identity (transaction ID) of the deleting transaction, or zero    for an undeleted tuple. It is possible for
thisfield to     be nonzero in a visible tuple: that usually indicates that the    deleting transaction hasn't
committedyet, or that an     attempted deletion was rolled back.

> I also think that this kas historically been the behaviour

No, it wasn't.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: postgresql.conf (Proposed settings)
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: OCTET_LENGTH is wrong