Re: Online Backups: Minor Caveat, Major Addition?

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Online Backups: Minor Caveat, Major Addition?
Список pgsql-docs
On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 17:12, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Thomas F. O'Connell" <tfo@sitening.com> writes:
> > What about the larger suggested change of breaking that section into
> > three more granular subsections? I could see commentary being
> > slightly more helpful for each.
>
> No particular opinion from here.
>
> Someone (was it Scott Marlowe?)  recently volunteered to draft a
> complete restructuring of the admin docs --- so it would probably be
> better to think about this as part of that effort rather than a
> standalone change.

That was me, and I'm working on it right now, in the background.

If anyone has any input, I'd be glad to hear it.  I'm still getting
docbooks setup on my laptop and such...

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Online Backups: Minor Caveat, Major Addition?
От: "Jim C. Nasby"
Сообщение: Re: Online Backups: Minor Caveat, Major Addition?