Re: cygwin build failure

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: cygwin build failure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> /home/adunstan/pgbf/root/HEAD/pgsql.3200/src/port/pgstrcasecmp.c:119: multiple definition of `_pg_tolower'

> The _pg_tolower problem started when I changed exec.c to use the more
> standard pg_strcasecmp rather than stricmp.

Since it's in an #ifdef WIN32 section, there's probably no harm in
changing it back.

Dunno about the optarg business; it sounds like a DLLIMPORT is needed
someplace, but maybe that is a bug in the Cygwin headers rather than
our bug?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: relative_path() seems overly complicated and buggy
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Increasing the length of pg_stat_activity.current_query...