Re: multiple action rules

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: multiple action rules
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 20:28, Tom Lane wrote:
> Scott Marlowe <smarlowe@g2switchworks.com> writes:
> > Well, what really gets me is that basically, the syntax diagram in
> > the psql environment has a syntax diagram that makes sense to me.
>
> > So I guess if there was a "patch" it would basically reference the syntax
> > rules given by psql \h create rule in the documentation.
>
> Hmm?  psql's \h output is mechanically extracted from the sgml docs.
> Or are you looking at someplace other than the CREATE RULE reference
> page?

I don't think you caught the end of my message.  I was looking at the
7.4 docs when I started writing, but by the end had gone to the
developer docs, where the change is already made.  So there's no need
for a patch for that.

Now I'm thinking I should make a patch for a demonstration of making a
rule with >1 action though...

От: Douglas McNaught
Сообщение: Re: Changing password for the postgres user?
От: Hugo
Сообщение: Re: setting up PostgreSQL on Linux RHL9 to allow ODBC connections from Windows