Re: Mailing list setup issue

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Mailing list setup issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Chris Velevitch" <chris.velevitch@gmail.com> writes:
> In addition, it's not the norm. I subscribe to lots of mailing lists
> and postgresql.org lists are the only ones that I've seem do that.

You may think it's not the norm, but you're mistaken.  This is how the
PG lists are run, as well as most other tech-savvy lists I belong to.
Get used to it, or at least learn to configure your subscription the way
you want it.

От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: Please comment on the following OpenFTS/tsearch2
От: "codeWarrior"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 8.1 + PHP5.1.x/4.4.2 + Apache 2.0.55/1.3.34 PROBLEM!! PLEASE HELP