Re: Move NON_EXEC_STATIC from c.h

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Move NON_EXEC_STATIC from c.h
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Looking to tidy up c.h a bit, I think the NON_EXEC_STATIC #define
> doesn't need to be known globally, and it's not related to establishing
> a portable C environment, so I propose to move it to a more localized
> header, such as postmaster.h, as in the attached patch.

Hmm, postgres.h seems like a better choice, since in principle any
backend file might need this.  This arrangement could require
postmaster.h to be included just for this macro.

Also, the macro was severely underdocumented already, and I don't
find "no comment at all" to be better.  Can't we afford a couple
of lines of explanation?

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Propose a new function - list_is_empty
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: SQL/JSON features for v15