Re: How to get back the current count of a auto

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: How to get back the current count of a auto
Список pgsql-general
Sid,

Postgres has an excellent documentation. You can find about what you
asked here:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/functions-sequence.html
It always pays off to read the docs first.

Cheers,
Csaba.

От: sid tow
Сообщение: How to get back the current count of a auto incrementing number.
От: Shridhar Daithankar
Сообщение: Re: How to get back the current count of a auto incrementing number.