Re: need help Connect failure in an applet

От Ragnar Hafstað
Тема Re: need help Connect failure in an applet
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 13:03 -0500, John Doggett wrote:

>     When I did that, I now get a different error, that the postmaster is
> refusingthe connection. The solution to this problem is supposed to be
> adding  tcpip_socket = true to the postgresql.conf file and restarting the
> postgresql service. When I did that, I got an error when restarting the
> service.

If you are using 8.0, you should instead look at the listen_addresses
configuration. (I understand that tcpip_socket is not used any more)

Note that I have not tried 8.0 yet myself, so this could just be
hallucinations on my part.

gnari

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Problem creating trigger-function with arguments (8.0rc4)
От: Shawn Harrison
Сообщение: Re: Books for experienced developers