Re: Tired of -Wold-style-definition already

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: Tired of -Wold-style-definition already
Список pgsql-hackers
> It does, although I find that the warnings are of little use since
> people tend not to read every line of configure's output.

AFAICS no such warning is emitted. Perhaps you are thinking of the
warnings about using the wrong version of bison, or the warning we emit
for flex 2.5.3?

-Neil

От: Palle Girgensohn
Сообщение: Re: are there any cons to linking libstdc++ with
От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: ambiguous column names in subqueries