Re: [HACKERS] CREATE COLLATION does not sanitize ICU's BCP 47language tags. Should it?

От Andreas Karlsson
Тема Re: [HACKERS] CREATE COLLATION does not sanitize ICU's BCP 47language tags. Should it?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09/21/2017 10:55 PM, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> I agree, but the bigger issue is that we're *half way* between
> supporting only one format, and supporting two formats. AFAICT, there
> is no reason that we can't simply support one format on all ICU
> versions, and keep what ends up within pg_collation at initdb time
> essentially the same across ICU versions (except for those that are
> due to cultural/political developments).

I think we are in agreement then, but I do not have the time to get this
done before the release of 10 so would be happy if you implemented it.
Peter E, what do you say in this?

Andreas

От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Partition-wise join for join between (declaratively)partitioned tables
От: Peter Moser
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [PROPOSAL] Temporal query processing with range types