Re: Tired of -Wold-style-definition already

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Tired of -Wold-style-definition already
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Kevin HaleBoyes <khaleboyes@chartwelltechnology.com> writes:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> That's because you're using a badly broken flex:
> % flex --version
> flex 2.5.31

> That is, configure could check the version of various tools, like
> flex, and warn if appropriate.

It does, although I find that the warnings are of little use since
people tend not to read every line of configure's output.  (We can't
make it error out, only warn, because you aren't necessarily going
to use the installed flex anyway...)

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Tired of -Wold-style-definition already
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: are there any cons to linking libstdc++ with postgresql?