Re: TODO item:Allow to_date() and to_timestamp() accept localized month names

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: TODO item:Allow to_date() and to_timestamp() accept localized month names
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Gevik Babakhani" <pgdev@xs4all.nl> writes:
> What do we think about a solution that would be like:

> 1. Add an extra (optional) parameter to to_date and to_timestamp which would
> indicate the locale we are trying to parse.

Surely it should be the inverse of the solution for output, eg TMMon
selects localized input.

От: "Gevik Babakhani"
Сообщение: TODO item:Allow to_date() and to_timestamp() accept localized month names
От: "Gevik Babakhani"
Сообщение: Re: TODO item:Allow to_date() and to_timestamp() accept localized month names