Re: Cursor based statements ADDENDUM

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Cursor based statements ADDENDUM
Список pgsql-jdbc
Well, they need to be in before 7.4 because it is broken. I'll be
patching the code in a few minutes.

You should send patches to the list so I don't end up wasting time
fixing stuff you've already fixed.

--dc--

--
Dave Cramer <Dave@micro-automation.net>

От: Oliver Jowett
Сообщение: Re: Cursor based statements ADDENDUM
От: "srikanth nagaraju"
Сообщение: unsubscribe