Re: pgindent run coming

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgindent run coming
Дата
Re: pgindent run coming  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> I am unclear why struct pointers are not being formatted properly in
> function headers but will research it.

Yeah, if we can fix that directly without adding the names to the
typedef list, it would be better.  But not something to do right now.

Have you started the pgindent run yet?  I have a patch ready for
the cursor stability issue, but will hold off committing if it might
create a merge problem for you.

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Resolving 8.4 open items
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Getting error while trying to insert date with the format 'dd-month-yyyy' , 'day-mm-yyyy' etc..