Re: bug in contrib/adddepend

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: bug in contrib/adddepend
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 22:08, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed a bug in adddepend:
>
> The below commands will upgrade the foreign key style.  Shall I execute
> them?
>
>         DROP TRIGGER "RI_ConstraintTrigger_1105102" ON news_authors;
>         DROP TRIGGER "RI_ConstraintTrigger_1105103" ON news_authors;
>         DROP TRIGGER "RI_ConstraintTrigger_1105118" ON news_articles;
>
>         ALTER TABLE news_articles ADD CONSTRAINT "<unnamed>" FOREIGN
> KEY (author)
>                  REFERENCES news_authors(id) MATCH SIMPLE ON UPDATE NO
> ACTION ON DELETE NO ACTION;
>

> See how it's HTMLised the foreign key name?  I cannot find how $keyname in
> the code is being html escaped.  Perhaps it's some weird taint mode thing?

Not to mention when it's <unnamed>, the code is setup to ignore the
constraint name entirely (line 267).

There isn't anything that changes the value of $keyname after it's
pulled from the DBI drivers.  What version of DBI::Pg are you using?

Last time I used it was with DBI::Pg v1.13.

--
Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc