Re: Divergences in view source code - both servers 9.3.5

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Divergences in view source code - both servers 9.3.5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Edson Richter <edsonrichter@hotmail.com> writes:
> Ubuntu is running 9.3.4 (I've installed 9.3.5 - but for some reason, it
> have not started).

You probably just didn't restart the server after updating the package.
I know that on Red Hat it's not customary for package updates to forcibly
restart daemons, and the same is likely true on Debian derivatives.

От: Dara Unglaube
Сообщение: Streaming Replication - changing IP addresses
От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: Streaming Replication - changing IP addresses