Re: A bad behavior under autocommit off mode

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: A bad behavior under autocommit off mode
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Barry Lind <blind@xythos.com> writes:
> Of these two limitations the first is more significant since users do
> issue 'commit' statements directly sometimes, whereas users would likely
> never change the GUC parameter in their SQL.

Well, we could fix either or both of these in the planned protocol
change.  It would be reasonable for the Z message to convey not only
the current transaction state (not in xact/in xact/in failed xact,
I believe are the three interesting states) but also the current
autocommit boolean.  So assuming that visibility of state is not the
determining issue, which way do you actually like?

От: "Christopher Kings-Lynne"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Extracting time from timestamp
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: A bad behavior under autocommit off mode