Re: CVS HEAD busted on Windows?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: CVS HEAD busted on Windows?
Дата
Re: CVS HEAD busted on Windows?  ("Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> writes:
> Hmmm, running it more interactively I see what was probably the hang
> when run from the scheduler:

> ---------------------------
> psql.exe - Application Error
> ---------------------------
> The instruction at "0x7c8396d0" referenced memory at "0x00000014". The
> memory could not be "read".

Well, that's pretty clearly a null pointer dereference.  Any chance of
mapping the instruction address back to something useful?

This being a psql-side crash, it couldn't be related to the symptom
we saw before of initdb not finding postgres.exe.  I'm starting to
wonder if maybe that machine has suddenly developed an intermittent
memory fault or some such.  Have you noticed any other flaky behavior?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Overhead for stats_command_string et al, take 2
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: CVS HEAD busted on Windows?