Re: time setting

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: time setting
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2002-07-23 at 15:40, Craig Sturman wrote:
> I've set my date format to the following in postmaster.conf:
>
> PGDATESTYLE=NonEuropean,US
>
> THe date format is exactly how I want it but I keep getting date setting
> conflict errors like this one:
> NOTICE:  Conflicting settings for date

NonEuropean and US are synonyms.

The first part of the DateStyle should be one of 'SQL', 'Postgres' or
'ISO'.   (In the case of ISO, the European/US alternative only affects
the input of dates.)

Isle of Wight, UK
http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver
     "Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another;
      be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and
      humble. Do not repay evil for evil or insult for
      insult, but with blessing, because to this you were
      called so that you may inherit a blessing."
                                          I Peter 3:8,9

От: nconway@klamath.dyndns.org (Neil Conway)
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] No command history in psql
От: Elielson Fontanezi
Сообщение: RES: [SQL] Editor for pgsql