Re: PostgreSQL+Access97+Linux: How to..

От Joshua Drake
Тема Re: PostgreSQL+Access97+Linux: How to..
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

 Use ODBC to export your access tables to PostgreSQL then use ODBC (via
Access) to link to those tables. You can keep your existing front-end
but use the power of the PostgreSQL backend.

 However, I strongly suggest you upgrade to Access 2000 or better.

От: Joshua Drake
Сообщение: Re: .doc .rtf database in PostgreSQL+PHP
От: "Nigel J. Andrews"
Сообщение: Re: Process balancing on smp db server/apache web serve