Anyone interested in MySQL training?

От tony
Тема Anyone interested in MySQL training?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

From another list I am on:

> I have just been speaking to the "Director of Alliances" at MySQL to
> discuss training in the UK. He is looking to run the "Using and Managing MySQL"
> course (http://www.mysql.com/training/courses/using_and_managing_mysql.html)
> over here in the UK (99% certain to be London) sometime in sept this year.

Where are we at with this kind of "getting the word out to higher
education"?

I offered to fly over to London (1 hour away from where I live) and talk
about Postgresql for £400 less than the mysql guy =:-D

But seriously we need some marketing.

Cheers

Tony Grant

--
RedHat Linux on Sony Vaio C1XD/S
http://www.animaproductions.com/linux2.html

От: Jani Averbach
Сообщение: Re: How to select rows with values set to NULL
От: Martín Marqués
Сообщение: problems with pg_dump... with postmaster really