Re: Books on PostgreSQL

От tony
Тема Re: Books on PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Vince, our webmaster, has put up a nice list of PostgreSQL books.  Good
> to see them listed all in one place:
>
>     http://www.us.postgresql.org/books/index.html

I read Bruce online (sorry Bruce...)

I wrote a revue of PostgreSQL Essential Reference which got me straight
on some things that I missed in the online docs and which I tote with me
onsite as a quick reference - so it is serving it's purpose. (thanks
Barry and New Riders)

CALL TO BUDDING AUTHORS:

We really need a pl/pgsql cookbook much like the books in the Oracle
documentation series. A book that doesn't say one word about installing
Postgres or administering it just pure plain pl/pgsql...

</ 0.02 euro cents worth>

Cheers

Tony Grant

--
RedHat Linux on Sony Vaio C1XD/S
http://www.animaproductions.com/linux2.html

От: Justin Clift
Сообщение: Re: create language does not work... Or am I wrong?
От: Vince Vielhaber
Сообщение: Re: Books on PostgreSQL