Re: commitfest.postgresql.org is no longer fit for purpose

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: commitfest.postgresql.org is no longer fit for purpose
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 16 May 2024, at 23:46, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> At this point it seems like there's consensus to have a "parking"
> section of the CF app, separate from the time-boxed CFs, and I hope
> somebody will go make that happen.  But I don't think that's our only
> issue, so we need to keep thinking about what should be improved.

Pulling in the information from the CFBot regarding test failures and whether
the patch applies at all, and automatically altering the state to WOA for at
least the latter category would be nice.  There's likely to be more analysis we
can do on the thread to measure "activity/hotness", but starting with the
simple boolean data we already have could be a good start.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: commitfest.postgresql.org is no longer fit for purpose
От: Joe Conway
Сообщение: Re: commitfest.postgresql.org is no longer fit for purpose