Re: Urgent :: Postgresql streaming replication issue - sync mode

От Ravi Krishna
Тема Re: Urgent :: Postgresql streaming replication issue - sync mode
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> As the failed primary is having more data, How is it possible that primary is committing transaction before they were
appliedon standby with synchronous_commit=remote_apply?

If I am not mistaken remote_apply is only from ver 11.

От: Shital A
Сообщение: Urgent :: Postgresql streaming replication issue - sync mode
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Users, Roles and Connection Pooling