Re: Installing uuid-ossp on 9.2

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: Installing uuid-ossp on 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 30 Sep 2012, at 2:24, Mike Christensen wrote:

> I built 1.6 directly from the source and ran a make install.  I'm
> pretty sure this library is installed:
>
> root@Database:~# locate libuuid.so
> /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libuuid.so.1
> /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libuuid.so.1.3.0
> /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libuuid.so

Looks like you have an old version lying around that's earlier in the library-path.
Does Linux have ldd? To see where the OS is looking, check the output of:
    ldd /opt/PostgreSQL/9.2/lib/postgresql/uuid-ossp.so

> /usr/local/lib/libuuid.so
> /usr/local/lib/libuuid.so.16
> /usr/local/lib/libuuid.so.16.0.20

Alban Hertroys

--
The scale of a problem often equals the size of an ego.

От: Alexander Farber
Сообщение: Re: Would my postgresql 8.4.12 profit from doubling RAM?
От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: transitive pruning optimization on the right side of a join for partition tables