Re: Force re-compression with lz4

От Florents Tselai
Тема Re: Force re-compression with lz4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I did look into VACUUM(full) for it’s PROCESS_TOAST option which makes sense, but the thing is I already had a cron-ed
VACUUM(full) which I ended up disabling a while back; exactly because of the double-space requirement.
The DB has already a 1TB size and occupying another 600MB would require some hassle. Thus, the external script approach
makesmore sense.

От: Florents Tselai
Сообщение: Re: Force re-compression with lz4
От: "Daniel Verite"
Сообщение: Re: Force re-compression with lz4