Re: Segmentation fault in volatile c function

От Louise Grandjonc
Тема Re: Segmentation fault in volatile c function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you! I used that. The segmentation fault came from a later code in my hook. But that helped.

> On Oct 27, 2021, at 12:47 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 12:39 PM Louise Grandjonc
> <louve.grandjonc@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm creating my first ever extension. The function that I'm trying to write takes the schema and name of a table,
andadds it in a table with all the tables the extension follows.

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: psql could not connect to server after complete reinstallation [Ubuntu 21.10 / PostgreSQL 13]
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: jsonb: unwrapping text