Re: Migration from other database systems to PostgreSQL

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Migration from other database systems to PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Currently I'd love to do the same, I'm just having a hard job figuring
out what to use it for!

Regards, Dave.

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Migration from other database systems to PostgreSQL
От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: Migration from other database systems to PostgreSQL