Re: New wx patches

От Dave Page
Тема Re: New wx patches
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Hi Raphaël

The second directory doesn't exist. You probably mean ftp/wxWindows - that is mirrored by the ftp sites and thus only
containsthe releases of wx that match released versions of pgAdmin. The /wxWindows directory contains all snapshots we
publishfor development use.

Regards. Dave.

От: Jean-Michel POURE
Сообщение: pgAdmin3 snapshot
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Impossible to compile pgAdmin3 snapshots