Re: Postgresql-12 taking more time to execute the query

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Postgresql-12 taking more time to execute the query
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 7/9/20 11:50 PM, Vishwa Kalyankar wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
>     I Need help or any suggestion on below mentioned issue.
>
> Previously we are running postgresql-10with postgis 2.5.3 and now we are
> updated to postgresql-12 and postgis-3.0.1, and in postgresql-10 one
> query is taking 20 sec and same query is taking upto 80 sec. thanks in
> advance

The actual query and EXPLAIN ANALYZE for both runs of the query would be
useful.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Brajendra Pratap Singh
Сообщение: Re: Wal_keep_segment value too high
От: Deepika S Gowda
Сообщение: Issue with timestamp without time zone datatype with default value as now()/localtimestamp