Re: Why polecat and colugos are failing to build back branches

От Robert Creager
Тема Re: Why polecat and colugos are failing to build back branches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Jun 14, 2011, at 3:45 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> I've committed patches that fix these issues on my own OS X machine,
> though it remains to be seen whether polecat and colugos will like
> them.  It turns out that whatever setup Robert has got with
> '/Volumes/High Usage/' is really *not* fully exercising the system
> as far as space-containing paths go, because I found bugs in all

'/Volumes/High Usage' is a "new" external drive as I put in a SSD as the main drive.  Rather than re-do all my configs,
Icreated a symbolic link from /usr/local/src/pg_buildfarm... to the external disk.

> active branches when I tried to do builds and installs underneath
> '/Users/tgl/foo bar/'.  Is it worth setting up a buildfarm critter
> to exercise the case on a long-term basis?  If we don't, I think
> we can expect that it'll break regularly.

I'd be happy to do that on my iMac, which isn't a build farm member yet, although I had plans to add it.  I can easily
doa single tester with spaces in the path, or multiple testers with and without spaces.

I'll work on the build farm config setup at least for the space scenario.

Cheers,
Rob

От: Jaime Casanova
Сообщение: Re: creating CHECK constraints as NOT VALID
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: procpid?