Re: PostgresSQL project

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: PostgresSQL project
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2020-05-18 18:21, Luke Porter wrote:
> I am a member of a small UK based team with extensive database
> experience. We are considering a project using PostgresSQL source code
> which only uses the insert data capabilities.
>
> Is there a contact who we could speak with and discuss our project aims
> in principal.

If yours is an open-source project that you eventually want to share
with the community, then you can discuss it on this mailing list.

If it is a closed-source, proprietary, or in-house project, then the
community isn't the right place to discuss it, but you could hire
professional consultants to help you, depending on your needs.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: POC: rational number type (fractions)
От: Chapman Flack
Сообщение: Re: POC: rational number type (fractions)