Re: Do we really want to migrate plproxy and citext intoPG core distribution?

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: Do we really want to migrate plproxy and citext intoPG core distribution?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> What is stopping you? Whether or not it works on Windows has (or should
> have) nothing to do with whether or not it is in core.

I think that plproxy is great. However, the windows user did not complain.
Because, build was not easy. Therefore, pginstaller has not chosen.
Then, I thought that I wanted to solve....but, I do not have a spare time.
Are they unrelated? I'm sorry if it is a noise....

> Regarding your patch, the change w.r.t. the CONST token looks a bit odd
> - can you explain what you're doing and why?

Ad hoc in order to clarify a problem.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Adding WHERE clause to pg_dump
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Adding WHERE clause to pg_dump