RV: Problems with Visual Fox

От Luis Dolz
Тема RV: Problems with Visual Fox
Дата
Список pgsql-general

-----Mensaje original-----
De:    Luis Dolz [SMTP:ldolz@arnet.com.ar]
Enviado el:    Jueves 4 de Marzo de 1999 18:53
Para:    'pgsql-general@postgreSQL.org'
Asunto:    Problems with Visual Fox

I can't connect with my server postgres in Linux with a PC in Win98 with VFox.
I download the driver ODBC from Insight and follow the steps from the server and client from
www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc/psqlodbc_faq.html
My pg_hba.conf file is
host    all    192.168.0.10    allow
and run postmaster with -i option

In the client, I config the DSN system with the driver of PostgreSQL  in the port 5432 (same of server), and the name
ofserver (the name server is work) but I can't talk with postgres in Fox with the command SQLconnect.
I have postgres 6.3 and the driver is for 6.4, but I select 6.3 protocol
Everyone help me?

Luis A. Dolz
Catamarca
Argentina

От: "Jackson, DeJuan"
Сообщение: RE: [GENERAL] question about looping through records in plpgsql
От: "Gene Selkov Jr."
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] FW: indexing functions