Any issues w/PostgreSQL 8.0.4 on Win2K3 x64?

От Bill Bartlett
Тема Any issues w/PostgreSQL 8.0.4 on Win2K3 x64?
Дата
JDBC traffic logger
Список pgsql-general
Is anyone aware of any issues with running PostgreSQL 8.0.4 on a Windows
2003 Server x64 system?  (I know it's an old DB version that we will
eventually upgrade to 8.1.x or 8.2.x, but it's running on a production
system where for the immediate future I don't have the time to test on
any of the later versions.)  I've seen discussions re: running 8.1.x w/o
problem on the x86 versions of Windows server, but I wanted to check to
see if anyone had any experience (good or bad) running 8.0.x on x86
Windows.

Thanks!

- Bill

От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: Ident authentication failed for user "dsivam"
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Any issues w/PostgreSQL 8.0.4 on Win2K3 x64?